£30k - 34k per year
about 1 month ago
Health and Safety Advisor – £30,000 - £34,000 plus additional benefits – Manchester – FTSE listed company
If you are an ambitious person who is passionate about Health and Safety and are looking to progress your career, then we may have a fantastic opportunity for you.
Principal People are looking for a Health and Safety Advisor to join an independent and innovative business. This is an excellent opportunity for a confident and pragmatic professional to become part of a global company as it enters a new phase in their business, and the perfect place to develop your knowledge and further your career.
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will be responsible for:
- Managing, maintaining and having oversight of the organisations safety helpdesk and responding to any queries accordingly
- Liaising members of staff at all levels of the business
- Evaluating accident and incident reports to guarantee all data is correct.
- Supporting local contacts during and after accidents to ensure a sufficient investigation is made
- Monitoring all risk assessments and reviewing when necessary
- Giving updates on portfolio building status to stakeholders and reviewing internal records where needed
- Maintaining all databases, trackers and other systems
- Assisting in maintenance of the H&S Management System through new projects
- Ascertaining what is needed for the progress of HSE and continued improvement practices
- Producing safety bulletins and management reports
- Reviewing the health and safety for corporate events as well as client participation in community events
- Provide support to Safety Manager and international branches
The ideal Health and Safety Advisor will have:
- NEBOSH National General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety
- IOSH Member - Tech IOSH (preferred)
- 1+ years in a full time H&S role with management system knowledge
The successful applicant will be offered a salary between £34,000 per annum (depending on experience and qualifications) + 25 days holiday + flexible pension + additional benefits.
If you feel this could be of interest to you, please contact Lauren on 01252 954 987 or apply to firstname.lastname@example.org