£250 - 280 per day
about 2 years ago
Health and Safety Advisor–Public Sector- £250 to £280 per day – East London – 3-month contract
Are you a Health and Safety Consultant looking for your next contract?
I am currently seeking an Interim Health and Safety Advisor to join a public-sector organisation based in East London.
Reporting directly to the Health and Safety Manager the successful Health and Safety Advisor will play a key part in establishing health and safety procedures and practices on a multi-site basis.
This position is offered as a 3-month contract, with the opportunity for the successful candidate to continue an extended basis.
The successful individual will benefit from a daily rate of £250 to £280 per day depending on qualifications and experience.
As the Health and Safety Advisor you will be responsible for:
- Carrying out risk assessments and audits
- Reporting on accident statistics
- Carrying out health and safety training
- Driving the health and safety culture forward
- Ensuring compliance throughout the organisation
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will:
- Hold the NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent
- Possess experience working within a Public Sector or Education environment
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming week. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today to express your interest.