£30k - 40k per year
4 months ago
Principal People have a great opportunity arisen for a Health and Safety Advisor to join a renowned and leading construction solutions business. This role is to be based out of their Wakefield office covering UK remits. This role is to include a salary of £30-40k + Car + Private Medical + Pension.
This is a fantastic chance for a Health and Safety Advisor to put your mark on the health and safety function and drive a positive culture throughout their site and depot teams. They are searching for a driven, personable and communicative professional who possesses the ability to engage at any level of an organisation and who is well experienced with undertaking audits within an operational capacity. This opportunity will give you the chance to work within a business that has recently gained new investment and are going through an exciting period of growth currently and into the future.
Key Skills and Qualifications the Health and Safety Advisor is required to:
- Be NEBOSH General Certificate qualified minimum
- Have experience within construction / Depot / Logistics
- Have an environmental background or qualification is desirable but not essential
- Have experience of auditing within an operational role
- Be happy and flexible to work a UK wide role
- Be an engaging and ambitious individual who can liaise and influence at all levels
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will receive a salary of a salary of £30-40k + Car + Private Medical + Pension. If you are interested in this role please follow the link to apply!