£35k - 40k per year
01252 759 162
11 months ago
Health and Safety Advisor – 6 - 12 month Fixed Term Contract - £35-40k – Manchester/Cambridge - 25448
A Health and Safety Advisor is required to join a leading construction company who act as Principal Contractor on a 6-12 month FTC. This position is an excellent opportunity for a Health and Safety Professional looking to work within a leading, well established business undertaking operational on-site health and safety responsibilities. This position will require the individual to cover projects both in the Manchester and Cambridge and therefore flexibility to travel is essential. It is a fantastic opportunity to develop your skills, exposure and credentials within a renowned business.
The ideal Health and Safety Advisor will:
- Hold NEBOSH Construction Certificate (essential)
- Have experience within the construction industry
- Have experience working as Principal Contractor (essential)
- Be flexible and happy to travel with occasional overnight stays
- Be an engaging and communicative individual with the ability to liaise at all levels
In return, the salary offered for the Health and Safety Advisor is £35-40k + 25 days AL + Pension + Healthcare Scheme
To ensure you do not miss out on this opportunity, please follow the link to apply!