£30k - 35k per year + Car Allowance + Package
over 1 year ago
Health and Safety Advisor – North West Regional Role– £30,000 - £35,000 + Car Allowance + Mileage + Pension + *CPD and Progression Opportunities* + Discretionary Bonus + Medical Insurance
Principal People are delighted to have exclusively partnered with a forward-thinking regional consultancy business seeking a Health and Safety Advisor. The role will provide Health and Safety services and advice to a diverse portfolio of key clients across the North West of England.
This incredible opportunity is a rare opening to join one of the market’s most dedicated and fastest growing consultancies, playing a pivotal part in the maintenance and growth of their diverse client base.
This role is an exciting chance to broaden horizons and gain experience in a vast array of sectors and will become a home-based post in time. You will be an important part of a team of consultants which has more than doubled in size over the past couple of years and who are passionate about providing market-leading advice and ongoing support to their client base.
The appointed Health and Safety Advisor will be responsible for
- Responding to the diverse needs of your clients
- Working with a diverse range of businesses and personality types
- Conducting audits, risk assessments and carrying out method statements
- Carrying out client premises inspections and advising clients accordingly
- Providing guidance in relation to Health and Safety documentation - producing GAP Analysis Reports
- Advising clients on upcoming changes in legislation
Why this is a great opportunity
- You will be exposed to future opportunities within an ever-expanding consultancy
- You will get a huge range of exposure to different industry sectors; adding a lot of value to future career prospects
- You will have the chance to take ownership of your own development, with opportunities for CPD and becoming a future leader within the company
The ideal Health and Safety Advisor will possess as a minimum
- NEBOSH General Certificate
- Ability and willingness to work across multiple sites
- 2+ years of experience in a Health and Safety focussed role, ideally within a consultancy company
- Full UK Driving License
To ensure you don’t miss out, please contact the Corporate Services team, click ‘Apply now’ or contact us directly at Principal People by sending your CV to email@example.com.