£330 - 350 per day
9 months ago
Health and Safety Advisor - £330 to £350 p/d (inside IR35) – South London – Property Management - ASAP
Are you a Health and Safety Advisor looking for your next contract?
This is an outstanding opportunity for a Health and Safety Advisor for a 3 to 6-month contract based in South London covering sites within South and South East London.
Reporting directly to the Health and Safety Manager, the successful Health and Safety Advisor will be responsible for:
- Delivering health and safety training
- Creating safe systems of work
- Carrying out risk assessments and audits
- Ensuring compliance throughout the organisation
Initially offered as a 3 to 6-month contract, there is opportunity for the successful candidate to continue on an extended basis, with the potential to progress into a permanent role in the future.
The successful individual will benefit from an industry leading daily rate of £330 to £350 per day dependent on experience and qualifications.
To be considered for the role of Health and Safety Advisor you will;
- Hold a NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent (essential)
- Have experience working within a facilities management, property management, maintenance or construction environment
- Have a working knowledge of CDM regulations
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, please email Shakira Payne firstname.lastname@example.org