£40k - 45k per year
20 days ago
Principal People are delighted to be recruiting for an exciting, newly created role for a Health and Safety Advisor to join a highly reputable construction organisation to be predominantly based on a prestigious project in South London whilst also covering occasional other sites for the division. This is to pay the successful candidate a salary of £40-45k + Car / Allowance + Healthcare + Pension + Benefits
This position is an excellent opportunity to work within a well-respected, multinational organisation who pride themselves on their impeccable safety culture. As the Health and Safety Advisor you will drive Health and Safety on this new and exciting project and have the opportunity to make your mark on the organisation’s safety culture with the continual and impressive growth of this business.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
· Site audits and inspections
· Accident Investigations
· Guiding and Coaching site teams
· Inductions and toolbox talks
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will:
· Have a NEBOSH General certificate as a minimum (Ideally Construction Certificate)
· Have experience working within New Build / Refurbishment environments
· Ideally have fire risk assessment experience (desirable not essential)
· Ideally will have worked within live property environments
· Hold a full UK Driving Licence
· Be an engaging and communicative individual able to liaise at all levels.
This is an urgent requirement, if this is of interest please apply as soon as possible!