£30,000 - £40,000 per year
almost 2 years ago
Health and Safety Advisor (Risk Assessments) - 12 month Fixed Term Contract - £30,000 - £40,000
A Health and Safety Advisor is required to join a leading manufacturing organisation to be working on a project specific assignment to update the company’s risk assessments and documentation across the organisation. This position is an excellent opportunity for a Health and Safety Professional looking to work within a leading, niche business with a strong reputation in their field. You will be responsible for reviewing, updating and creating risk assessments as part of this important project for the business. There will be very occasional requirement to visit other UK locations for the business however it will primarily be based from their main location in Essex. It is a fantastic opportunity to develop your skills, exposure and credentials within a renowned business.
As Health and Safety Advisor your responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing, updating and creating risk assessments across the business.
- Providing support and information to all departmental managers and staff required.
- Other overall support to the Health Safety & Environmental department
- Transferring data from existing risk assessments into a new format on the new system platform
- Reviewing all risk assessments across the group to update and improve content as appropriate
The ideal Health and Safety Advisor will:
- Hold NEBOSH General Certificate
- Have experience within a variation of industry sectors
- Have a strong experience of reviewing, updating and creating Risk Assessments
- Be an engaging and communicative individual with the ability to liaise at all levels
In return, the salary offered for the Health and Safety Advisor is £30,000 - £40,000 (dependent on experience) + Package
This is an urgent requirement and we are seeking the ideal candidate to commence as soon as possible. To ensure you do not miss out on this excellent opportunity, please follow the link to apply!