£280 - 300 per day + Inside IR35
about 1 year ago
Health and Safety Advisor - £280 to £300p/d (Inside IR35) – Wood Green – Property Management – 3 to 6-month contract
Principal People are pleased to be exclusively partnered with well-recognised Property Management organisation, that are looking for an individual to support their health and safety department for a 3 to 6-month period.
The role will be based near Wood Green with cover in the local area and will have flexibility to work from home once per week once established in the role.
Key responsibilities of this role:
- Reviewing method statements and risk assessments
- Carrying out health and safety audits
- Delivering health and safety training
- Supporting to delivery the health and safety strategy
- develop, implement, monitor and reviewing the management systems
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will:
- Hold a NEBOSH General Certificate as minimum
- Hold a NEBOSH Fire Certificate (desirable)
- Have a Full UK driving license and willingness to operate to multi-sites
- Have experience working within a property management, social housing, public sector or facilities management environment
The successful applicant will receive a daily rate of £280 to £300p/d (inside IR35) depending on experience.
To ensure you don’t miss out on this great opportunity, please email your CV directly to email@example.com call 01252 954958 or apply through the Principal People website at www.principalpeople.co.uk