£30k - 40k per year
almost 2 years ago
Principal People have an exciting opportunity available for a Health and Safety Advisor to join a globally renowned engineering contractor who are highly reputable in their niche area of industry. This role is to be based from the company’s Northern office near St Helens and covering UK wide remits. The salary for this position is to pay £30-40k + Car or Car Allowance (£4.2k) + + 25 days annual leave + Pension + Discretionary Bonus + Benefits.
Reporting directly to the H&S Manager, this is a fantastic opportunity to join an established, global brand who are continuously expanding. This is a chance for an up and coming health and safety professional to gain invaluable development within a company that offers fantastic career opportunity. This position is an excellent opportunity to work within a renowned organisation who pride themselves on their impeccable safety culture. As the Health and Safety Advisor you will drive Health and Safety on projects and have the opportunity to make your mark on the organisation’s safety culture being an integral part of a dynamic and close-knit team
As the Health and Safety Advisor your key day to day duties will include but not limit to:
- · Site Audits / Inspections.
- · Provide guidance and advice to all levels of employees
- · Accident Investigations
- · Delivering training
- · Positive reinforcement of SHEQ
To be successful for the role of Health and Safety Advisor you will:
- · Be NEBOSH General Certificate qualified minimum
- · Have construction industry experience (Ideally within Mechanical Engineering / Installations)
- · Have undertaken operational H&S duties including report writing, investigations, site visits and audits
- · Be an engaging and communicative individual able to liaise at all levels with a desire to develop your health and safety career
This role of Health and Safety Advisor is paying up to £30-40k + Car or Car Allowance (£4.2k) + + 25 days annual leave + Pension + Discretionary Bonus + Benefits.
If you would like to register your interest for the role, please follow the link to apply!