£240 - 290 per day
over 1 year ago
Health and Safety Advisor –12-week contract - £240-290/day – Bristol / South West
This is an exceptional opportunity for a Health and Safety Advisor to join a rapidly growing and nationally recognised Utilities organisation who are developing into a market leader in their specialist field. An organisation who have fantastic core values and are going through a period of extensive growth, will be able to offer the suitable candidate the opportunity to progress their career further in a diverse and challenging environment within the Utilities industry.
Reporting directly to the Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Manager the Health and Safety Advisor will be responsible for carrying out site inspections, site audits and attending regular client and internal meetings amongst other responsibilities.
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will be organised, have strong communication skills, be able to manage their own diary autonomously and be proactive within their work.
Covering multiple sites across the south west and the surrounding areas the appointed Health and Safety Advisor will be responsible for:
- Complete site visits/audits
- Reviewing risk assessments and method statements
- Providing Health and Safety advice and guidance to site and operation teams.
- Conduct Accident investigations
- Attend regular client and contractor meetings
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Experience working in Utilities, Groundworks, Civil Engineering or Telecommunications
- NEBOSH General Certificate minimum
- Full UK Driving licence
- NRSWA Qualification is also highly desirable
- Be an engaging, dedicated and proactive individual, able to liaise at all levels
In return the rate for the successful candidate, dependent upon experience is £240-290 per day.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply immediately to avoid disappointment.