£38k - 40k per year
about 1 year ago
Health and Safety Advisor - 40K plus package based near Abbots Langley
This is an exceptional opportunity for a Health and Safety Advisor to join a highly regarded and expanding Utilities and Civil Engineering Consultancy.
The business who have a number of high profile clients and projects within their portfolio hold excellent core values. Covering sites across North London and reporting into an office based near Abbots Langley, the position will offer the suitable candidates the opportunity to progress their career further in a diverse and challenging environment while working on a prestigious long term project.
Reporting directly to the Health and Safety Manager the Health and Safety Advisor will be responsible for carrying out site inspections, site audits and attending regular client and internal meetings.
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will be organised, have strong communication skills, be able to manage their own diary autonomously and be proactive within their work.
Further responsibilities include:
- Providing advice and guidance to site and operational teams.
- Advise and liaise with project teams.
- Carrying out accident investigations
- Conduct regularly audits and site inspections.
- Reviewing risk assessments and method statements
- Conduct toolbox talks and carry out site inductions.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Experience working in Utilities, Civil Engineering or Construction
- NEBOSH General Certificate or NEBOSH Construction Certificate or equivalent.
- Full UK Driving licence
In return the salary is £38-£40k + Access to company vehicle + Travel expenses + pension scheme + 28 days annual including bank holidays.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you dont miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply immediately to avoid disappointment or email me on email@example.com.