£230 - 250 per day
about 1 year ago
Health and Safety Advisor - 4-6 months, 3 days a week initially - £230-250/day - South West
This is an exceptional opportunity for a Health and Safety Advisor to join a rapidly growing and nationally recognised Civils Engineering organisation who are developing into a market leader in their specialist field. This is a single site-based position in Bridgewater paying up to £250 per day, initially this will be 3 days a week and potentially increasing to 5 days week.
The appointed Health and Safety Advisor will be responsible for:
- Completing site visits/audits
- Reviewing risk assessments and method statements
- Providing Health and Safety advice and guidance to site and operation teams.
- Conducting Accident investigations
- Attending regular client and contractor meetings
The ideal candidate will:
- Have experience working in Utilities, Groundworks, Civil Engineering or Construction
- Hold a NEBOSH General Certificate as a minimum
- Have a Full UK Driving licence
- Be an engaging, dedicated and proactive individual, able to liaise at all levels
In return the rate for the successful candidate, dependent upon experience is £230-250 per day.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply immediately to avoid disappointment!