£30k - 34k per year + Package
over 1 year ago
Health and Safety Advisor - Up to £34,000
I am currently looking for a Health and Safety Advisor to join a local organisation that provide housing, care and education to service users and members of the local community from a small number of specialist sites. This role will be a key role within the organisation and work closely with operational teams to directly shape safety.
The successful candidate will be based from Cardiff with support from an experienced Health and Safety Manager, this position will cover a small portfolio of clinical buildings, education centres and residential facilities. The organisation is committed to Health and Safety and will support you from the top down.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a quality focused organisation with a varied localised portfolio. As the successful candidate you will be responsible for liaising with operational staff and supporting them with any issues that arise within the portfolio helping to drive Safety standards.
The Successful Candidate will Possess:
- An active TechIOSH Membership or Equivalent as a minimum
- Experience managing safety within a multisite or property-based organisation
- The ability and track record of conducting incident investigations and developing lessons learnt for the organisation
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will be responsible for:
- Developing relationships with Operational Managers and Property Managers
- Advising on Health and Safety issues across a local portfolio
- Ensuring implementation of policies and procedures within the organisation
In return the successful candidate will receive a generous salary of up to £34,000 plus a great package including 25 days rising with service to 30 days and upon joining you will be put on a specialist two-week course of learning and CPD.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to R.firstname.lastname@example.org to express your interest.