£41,000 - £49,000 + Car Allowance (£4000) + Pension Scheme (Combined total of up to 9%) + 26 days annual leave plus bank holidays
about 1 year ago
Health and Safety Advisor - Based near Rickmansworth covering sites across North London - up to £49,000 + Car Allowance, 36 hour week, Private Pension,
Principal people are currently working with a nationally recognised Utilities business who are currently seeking a new Health and Safety Advisor. The role will involve the chance to visit a range of sites across the North of London whilst working as part of a team of 4 advisors. The position is newly created due to strong growth within the company through big internal investment.
This organisation has a forward-thinking mindset towards working, providing great flexibility towards its employees over start times and how to manage your time. This includes direct travel between home and site. The successful Health and Safety Advisor will report directly to the Health and Safety Manager.
The main function of the role is going onto sites to provide Health and Safety advice and delivering policies across the business.
The key responsibilities of the successful Health and Safety Advisor will be:
- Conducting audits and risk assessments of the sites
- Developing a strong working relation with your manager and keeping them informed with your workflows
- Driving a Health and Safety policy change and proposals for necessary resolutions
- Providing support with the internal training team and liaising this communication across the team
- Communicating with key stakeholders and contractors to promote health and safety
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will hold:
- Experience within Construction, Utilities, Engineering, Civil Engineering, Highways, Rail or any other high-risk environment
- NEBSOH General or NEBSOH Construction or Equivalent
In return the salary is £41,000 - £49,000 + Car Allowance (£4000) + Pension Scheme (Combined total of up to 9%) + 26 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
We have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply immediately to avoid disappointment or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org