£35k - 40k per year
over 1 year ago
Health and Safety Advisor - Based near Petersfield - up to £40,000 + Van, 28 days AL
Principal people have been retained by a family owned business to recruit a new Health and Safety Advisor. The role will involve the chance to visit a range of sites across the Sussex, Wessex and East Anglia and will be based out of an office near Petersfield reporting into the Head of Safety. This newly created role was due to current and projected growth. This organisation has a has a hands on “Team” mentality, providing great work life balance within the Rail sector.
The main function of the role is going onto sites to provide Health and Safety advice and delivering policies across the business as well as maintaining H&S documentation
The key responsibilities of the successful Health and Safety Advisor will be:
- Ensuring site and project safety
- Improving and maintaining a strong H&S culture
- Maintaining H&S documentation
- Implementing policies and procedures
- Supporting and Advising site staff
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will hold:
- Some current or previous exposure to the Rail sector
- NEBSOH General or NEBSOH Construction or Equivalent
- Previously held or currently hold a PTS
- Basic understanding of CDM including CPP, F10, Task briefing sheets and work package plans
- The ability to undertake audits
- Full Clean UK license
- Civil Engineering, Groundworks, Maintenance or Landscaping experience is desirable however not essential.
In return the salary is £35–40K + Van, 28 days AL.
We have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply immediately by sending me your most up to date CV on email@example.com