£38k - 39k per year
10 months ago
Health and Safety Advisor - £39,000 + Package - London (home based initially) - Permanent
Principal People are delighted to be recruiting for a Health and Safety Advisor to join a Public-Sector organisation based in London. This role will initially be home based however it will have London travel and occasional travel in the South of England.
Working alongside the health and safety team and reporting directly to the Head of Health and Safety the successful candidate will take responsibility to help manage the health and safety function providing advice and guidance throughout the organisation.
As the Health and Safety Advisor you will be responsible for:
- Carrying out health and safety audits and inspections
- Providing health and safety knowledge and guidance throughout the organisation
- Maintaining and updating health and safety systems and records
- Delivering health and safety training
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will have the following qualifications/experience as a minimum:
- A NEBOSH National General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety
- Ideally be a member of IOSH
- Have experience working within a public sector environment
- Have a basic understanding and knowledge of fire risk assessments
This is an immediate client for our client, with interview availability over the next 2 weeks. If you are interested in discussing this further; please click ‘apply’, contact Shakira Payne on 01252 954965 or email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that due to the current pandemic, we regret that are not able to provide individual responses to unsuccessful applications. Therefore, if you have not been contacted by Principal People within 3 working days of submitting an application, unfortunately your application has not been successful.