£30k per year
about 1 year ago
Health and Safety Advisor - 3 days per week – £30,000 (pro rata) – Dublin – Permanent
I am currently seeking a Health and Safety Advisor to join a charitable organisation based in Dublin with travel to multiple sites in and around the local area.
Reporting directly to the Health and Safety Manager, the successful Health and Safety Advisor will play a key part in establishing health and safety procedures and practices on a multi-site basis.
Key responsibilities of this role:
- Providing advice and guidance and being the first point of contact for all health and safety queries
- Ensure that the health, safety and fire safety policies are being adhered to
- Carrying out risk assessments and audits
- Ensuring that actions outlined in fire risk assessments are being undertaken
- Carrying out accident investigations
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will:
- Hold a NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent as minimum
- Hold Full UK driving license and willingness to operate to multi-sites
- Ideally possess experience working within a public sector environment (however our client is open to all industry backgrounds)
To ensure you don’t miss out on this great opportunity, please email your CV directly to email@example.com