£40k - 45k per year
8 months ago
Health and Safety Advisor (6-9 month fixed term contract) - £40k to £45k + £5k car allowance + package (pro rata) - Civil Engineering – Leeds and surrounding areas
Principal People are currently working exclusively with a leading Civil Engineering organisation based near Leeds covering sites in the surrounding areas.
The successful individual with be solely responsible for providing day-to-day advice and guidance to the site management team in relation to the development, maintenance, and compliance on site.
Reporting to the Health and Safety Manager you will play a key part in establishing positive relationship with the site teams whist ensuring sites are operating in a safe manor.
The key responsibilities of the successful Health and Safety Advisor will be:
- Carrying out risk assessments and audits
- Providing advice and guidance to the operational teams on site
- Assisting with incident investigations
- Ensuring compliance throughout the site
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will:
- Hold NEBSOH General Certificate or eqivelent
- Possess experience working within a Civil Engineering, Excavations, Ground Works, Mining or Concrete
- Have the ability to adapt and engage at all levels
In return the successful candidate with benefit from a salary of £40k to £45k + package.
We have immediate interview availability next week. If you are interested in this position and would like to have a confidential conversation to discuss it further please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively give me a call on 01252759162.