£30k - 35k per year
01252 759 162
9 months ago
Health and Safety Advisor - 6-12 month FTC contract - £30-35k - Liverpool - 25689
A Health and Safety Advisor is required to join a construction organisation working on a prestigious project in Liverpool.
This position is an excellent opportunity for an up and coming or experienced Health and Safety Professional looking to work within a leading, niche business with a strong reputation in their field. You will be responsible for health and safety duties within a reputable organisation that pride themselves on their excellent safety culture that already exists. It is a fantastic opportunity to develop your skills, exposure and credentials.
As Health and Safety Advisor your responsibilities will include:
- Health and Safety inspections
- Risk Assessments
- Toolbox talks
- Acting as a positive health and safety presence on site
- Offer overall H&S Advice to the site
The ideal Health and Safety Advisor will:
- Hold NEBOSH General/Construction Certificate
- Have experience of working within construction industry
- Experience of scaffolding risks /working at height
- Be an engaging and communicative individual with the ability to liaise at all levels
In return, the salary offered for the Health and Safety Advisor is £30-35k + 25 days AL + Pension.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please follow the link to apply!