£35k - 45k per year
01252 759 162
about 1 year ago
Health and Safety Advisor £35k-£45k plus a Company Car with Fuel Card + Private Medical care + Private Pension Scheme + up to 30 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays – Maidstone
Principal People are delighted to be recruiting for an exceptional opportunity within an established and successful business that works within Civil Engineering and major infrastructure. Based across multiple sites and projects along the M20 Corridor this is the opportunity to join a Market leading contractor that is looking to expand its H&S function as well as offering exceptional development opportunities.
Our client is looking for a Health and Safety Advisor to maintain standards in an established business that holds strong integral values. Reporting directly into the Health and Safety Manager on the project, this site-based role can be a thrilling opportunity for the right Health and Safety professional to work within a successful friendly business and have the opportunity to be involved in future infrastructure planning.
Key responsibilities of this Health, Safety & Environmental Advisor include:
- Liaising with client safety representatives in relation to safety related issues
- Engaging and advising with site teams in relation to Health & Safety
- Undertaking Site Inspections and Audits
- Undertaking investigations following accidents or near misses
- Carrying out on-site inspections and audits
- Attending Health and Safety Meetings as appropriate
The successful Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor will hold:
- NEBOSH General, NEBOSH Construction or equivalent as a minimum
- Proven experience working within the Highways, Civil Engineering, or Infrastructure sectors.
- Full UK drivers’ licence
£35k-£45k plus a Company Car with Fuel Card + Private Medical care + Private Pension Scheme + up to 30 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply immediately or contact me on email@example.com
I will endeavour to come back to everyone that applies however due to a number of my team still on Furlough I will only be contacting candidates with experience of working within the highways sector.