£30k - 40k per year
01252 759 162
9 months ago
Health and Safety Advisor – Middlesex – Up to £40,000 + Package
Are you seeking a new and exciting challenge with a company who are forward thinking and bought into health and safety?
If so, this could be a fantastic opportunity for you.
Principal People are delighted to be exclusively engaged in partnership with an exceptional and fast-growing Facilities Management business, to support in the recruitment of a Health and Safety Advisor due to the phenomenal organic growth of the organisation. This is an amazing opportunity to join a high performing business, with opportunities to progress and develop.
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will be responsible for:
- Ensuring the businesses existing management systems comply with iso9001, 14001 and 45001
- Holding meetings with existing branches of the FM team to ensure the safety of the staff who are out completing the works
- Conducting site audits
- Providing competent and comprehensive advice to staff and advising them on compliance
- Assisting in the completion of risk assessments
The ideal Health and Safety Advisor will:
- Have experience in FM or residential property
- Hold a NEBOSH General Certificate as a minimum
- Have practical knowledge and experience of working with ISO management systems
- Experience of working with Building compliance; Asbestos, Legionella, Fire, Gas and or Electric
For your hard work and dedication, you will be rewarded with:
- Up to £40,000 basic salary
- Auto – Enrolment pension
- 23 Days Annual leave (rising to 25 after 2 years service)
This is an urgent requirement and we are seeking the ideal candidate to commence as soon as possible. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please follow the link to apply or Email your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org