£34k - 40k per year + Package
01252 759 162
7 months ago
Health and Safety Advisor – £34,000 to £40,000 + benefits
Principal People are working with a local provider of residential property in the Manchester area who are expanding the current provision of safety, they are currently undertaking an in-depth audit to understand how to embed and improve safety within the organisation through a range of unique projects.
The team are seeking support for its local operation supporting its community operations, sheltered schemes and DLO within its local stock. You will be supported by a collaborative safety team and skilled in-house work force to help maintain safe communities and its positive safety culture.
This is an exceptional opportunity offering a unique challenge, flexible working and a commitment to continued professional development. The organisation will support further learning and CPD through funding!
Core responsibilities will include:
- Providing guidance to the supported housing division
- Working with the Head of Safety and wider safety team on group projects
- Supporting the in-house maintenance team – (DLO)
- Helping de deliver training across the organisation to help promote safety and nurture the positive buy-in from the wider business
The ideal Health and Safety Advisor will possess experience of providing advice to a diverse range of professionals on all aspects of safety within a property based environment with knowledge of the key statutory compliance areas and experience advising on the industries risk profile.
Essential requirements include:
- NEBOSH Diploma in Helath and Safety is essential
- Experience of delivering training would be highly desirable, though not essential
- Holding a full UK Driving Licence
This is a fantastic opportunity and in return they offer a starting salary of up to £40,000, flexible working, 26 days leave rising with service (bank holidays on top), exceptional pension scheme, Expenses paid at HMRC rates and Support for further qualifications to name a few of the fantastic benefits.
If you are interested in this role, please do not hesitate to apply.