£35k - 45k per year
01252 759 162
over 1 year ago
Health and Safety Advisor - £35-45k - Essex - 25761
A Health and Safety Advisor is required to join a leading manufacturing organisation in Essex. This position is an excellent opportunity for a Health and Safety Professional looking to work within a leading, niche business with a strong reputation in their field. You will be responsible for all associated operational duties and to be a focal point for health and safety on the site which encompasses a range of environments. There will be very occasional requirement to visit other UK locations for the business however it will primarily be based from their main location in Essex. It is a fantastic opportunity to develop your skills, exposure and credentials within a renowned business.
As Health and Safety Advisor your responsibilities will include:
- Continued Health and Safety Support and Guidance to the site
- Site inspections and audits
- Being a visual presence across all areas of the site
- Accident Investigations
- Assisting with projects in relation to health and safety requirements.
The ideal Health and Safety Advisor will:
- Hold NEBOSH General Certificate
- Have experience within a variation of industry sectors (manufacturing is desirable)
- Have competent IT skills (Microsoft Office)
- Be an engaging and communicative individual with the ability to liaise at all levels
In return, the salary offered for the Health and Safety Advisor is £35-45k + Package
This is an urgent requirement and we are seeking the ideal candidate to commence as soon as possible. To ensure you do not miss out on this excellent opportunity, please follow the link to apply!