£42k - 48k per year
01252 759 162
4 months ago
Health and Safety Advisor - £48K plus extensive package covering sites across the South West
Principal People are delighted to offer an exceptional opportunity for a Health and Safety Advisor seeking a progressive opportunity with a key client of ours and a Globally recognised Principal Contractor. Working on prestigious long term Infrastructure contracts across Somerset and the surrounding areas, this multisite position offers flexibility, career development and progression opportunities.
Involved in a wide portfolio of operational activities, the successful Health and Safety Advisor will assist and lead Health and Safety performance across the established contracts. Reporting directly to the Health and Safety Manager, you will be responsible for attending client and internal meetings, site inspections and providing advice and guidance to all project related workers.
With the chance to work on prestigious Infrastructure projects, this is an opportunity for a Health and Safety professional to further their career within an established Health and Safety team.
Key responsibilities of this Health and Safety Advisor include:
- Assist with the review and implementation of the Health & Safety management system
- Promoting continuous improvement regarding Health & Safety
- Regular site inspections and audits
- Conduct accident investigations as required.
- Attend client and internal meetings
- Route Course Analysis
- Developing innovative Health & Safety training programmes
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will hold:
- NEBOSH General or NEBOSH Construction certificate or equivalent.
- Experience within the Highways, Utilities, Civil Engineering or Construction sectors.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Full UK driving license
In return the successful candidate will be entitled to a salary of £42k - £48k + Company Car or £4.5k Car Allowance + Travel expenses + Private Healthcare + Private Pension Scheme + 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply immediately to avoid disappointment. Alternatively contact me direct on email@example.com