£45k - 55k per year
01252 759 162
about 1 year ago
Health and Safety Advisor £45k-£55k plus a Company Van with Fuel Card + 11% Pension Scheme + 22 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays Based in Kent
Principal People are delighted to be recruiting for an exceptional opportunity within an established and successful business that works within Civil Engineering & Rail sectors. Working on multiple projects across Kent, Sussex, and Wessex this is the opportunity to join a forward-thinking Contractor that is looking to expand HSEQ functions as well as offering exceptional development opportunities.
Our client is looking for a Health and Safety Advisor to maintain standards in a fast-growing business that holds strong integral values. Reporting directly into the head of HSE, this site-based role can be a thrilling opportunity for the right Health and Safety Advisor professional to work within a successful and friendly business and have the opportunity to see a variety of diverse sites in varied locations across the South. This multisite position will require occasional weekend working and some overnight stays and therefore requires a level of flexibility and commitment.
Key responsibilities of this Health and Safety Advisor include:
- Liaising with client safety representatives in relation to safety related issues
- Engaging and advising with site teams in relation to Health & Safety
- Undertaking investigations following accidents or near misses
- Carrying out on-site inspections and audits
- Attending Health and Safety Meetings as appropriate
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will hold:
- NEBOSH General or equivalent as a minimum
- Proven experience of projects involving Rail
- Full UK drivers’ licence
Beneficial criteria of this position include:
- PTS Card
- Experience in implementing cultural change programmes or campaigns
In return the successful candidate will be entitled to up to £55k plus a Company Van with Fuel Card + 11% Pension Scheme + 22 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply immediately or contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org REF 25557