£36k - 40k per year + Package
01252 759 162
7 months ago
Health and Safety Advisor – £36,000 rising to £41,000 + benefits and Diploma Funding
Principal People are working with a local provider of residential property in the Manchester area who are expanding the current provision of safety, they are currently undertaking an in-depth audit to understand how to embed and improve safety within the organisation through a range of unique projects.
The team are seeking support for its local operation supporting its community operations, sheltered schemes and DLO within its local stock. You will be supported by a collaborative safety team and skilled in-house work force to help maintain safe communities and its positive safety culture.
This is an exceptional opportunity offering a unique challenge, flexible working and a commitment to continued professional development. The organisation will support further learning and CPD, this includes funding for a NEBOSH Diploma upon completion of probation!
Core responsibilities will include:
- Providing guidance to the supported housing division
- Working with the Head of Safety and wider safety team on group projects
- Supporting the in-house maintenance team – (DLO)
- Helping de deliver training across the organisation to help promote safety and nurture the positive buy-in from the wider business
The ideal Health and Safety Advisor will possess experience of providing advice to a diverse range of professionals on all aspects of safety within a property based environment with knowledge of the key statutory compliance areas and experience advising on the industries risk profile.
Essential requirements include:
- NEBOSH General Certificate in Health and Safety is essential
- Experience of delivering training would be highly desirable, though not essential
- Holding a full UK Driving Licence
This is a fantastic opportunity and in return they offer a starting salary of up to £36,000 and finding for a NEBOSH Diploma after probation, flexible working, 26 days leave rising with service (bank holidays on top), exceptional pension scheme, Expenses paid at HMRC rates and Support for further qualifications to name a few of the fantastic benefits.
If you are interested in this role, please do not hesitate to apply.