£30k - 35k per year
01252 759 162
11 months ago
Health and Safety Advisor - £30,000 to £35,000 plus package – Slough / Maidenhead / Stockton - *Rapidly growing business*
Principal People are delighted to have been exclusively engaged by a long-standing client, who are looking to recruit a Health and Safety Advisor on behalf of a client who specialise in building data centres.
As the Health and Safety Advisor, you will support the client in conducting audits and inspections of client premises – overseeing the safety and activity of sub-contractors as well as direct employees.
As the Health and Safety Advisor you will be:
- Conducting Health and Safety audits and inspections of 2 main client sites in Slough and Stockton, as well as providing other clients more general health and safety advice
- Working with the clients’ employees and sub-contractors to ensure that working practices are operating as safely as possible
- Using the company’s software and technology to report on safety performance of the client and sub-contractors
- Client facing approximately 3-4 days of the week, working from home for the remainder of the week
As the Health and Safety Advisor, you will have:
- A safety NEBOSH Certificate (General or Construction)
- Have an understanding of construction, and construction related safety
- A UK driving license
If you are interested in being considered for this position, please submit your interest by clicking ‘apply’ or by sending your CV directly to email@example.com