£40k - 44k per year
01252 759 162
about 1 month ago
Health and Safety Advisor – 44K plus extensive package – Home based and sites in London and Home Counties
This is an exceptional opportunity for a Health and Safety Advisor to join an established not for profit Housing association who are a part of the G15. An award winning business, they are currently looking to recruit within their Construction division which will cover a portfolio of projects across London and the Home Counties.
A business who place great emphasis on developing and supporting their staff offer fantastic flexibility and work life balance. The home based position will be able to offer the suitable candidate the opportunity to progress their career further in a diverse and challenging environment within the Construction industry.
Reporting directly to the Health and Safety Manager the Health and Safety Advisor will be responsible for carrying out site inspections, site audits and provide advice and guidance to all staff relating to all Health and Safety matters.
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will be organised, have strong communication skills, be able to manage their own diary autonomously and be proactive within their work.
Predominantly home based with travel to sites and an office based near Wembley, the appointed Health and Safety Advisor will be responsible for:
- Reviewing risk assessments and method statements
- Providing Health and Safety advice and guidance to site and operation teams.
- Complete site audits and inspections
- Assist in producing reports and statistics
- Regular communication with all departments to ensure compliance throughout the organisation.
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will hold:
- Experience working in in the Construction industry
- NEBOSH Construction or NEBOSH General Certificate
- Full UK Driving licence
In return you will receive:
- Travel expenses including 45p per mile and expensed public transport
- 27 days annual leave plus bank holidays (option to buy and sell up to 5 days also)
- Flexible working arrangements
- Up to 14% pension scheme
- Healthcare plan
- A range of additional discounts
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply immediately to avoid disappointment