£35k - 42.5k per year
01252 759 162
8 months ago
Principal People are excited to recruiting for an experienced Health and Safety Advisor based in Moston, Greater Manchester.
The position is working within the HSE Department for a well known engineering company and the role will have a strong focus upon employee engagement towards Health and Safety. The role will also have responsibility coaching and engaging with other smaller sites all based locally.
This is a great opportunity to work with a flexible company who have a strong focus upon Health and Safety.
Health and Safety Advisor – Moston - £42,500 + Benefits – Engineering
The minimum requirements are:
- Experience of working within a Engineering / Manufacturing environment
- NEBOSH General Certificate
The key duties include:
- Ensuring that the requirements of all relevant HSE legislation are implemented, and that the business complies with corporate requirements.
- Carrying out operational HSE duties and being a visible influence on the shop floor, providing advice and guidance on HSE related matters
- To ensure the leadership team are fully engaged and adhering to the company SHE standard
- To drive best practice across the business and develop a strong safety culture.
- Drive reduction of the accident rate across the site through rigorous application of safety management.
A salary between £38,000 and £42,500 plus benefits will be rewarded to the successful applicant.
If the opportunity is of interest, please apply today or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note due to the high volume of applicants if you have not heard back within 10 working days unfortunately your application has not been successful.