£35k - 42.5k per year
01252 759 162
10 months ago
Principal People are excited to recruiting for an experienced Health and Safety Advisor based in Moston, Greater Manchester.
The position is working within the HSE Department for a well known engineering company and the role will have a strong focus upon employee engagement towards Health and Safety. The role will also have responsibility coaching and engaging with other smaller sites all based locally.
This is a great opportunity to work with a flexible company who have a strong focus upon Health and Safety.
Health and Safety Advisor – Moston - £42,500 + Benefits – Engineering
The minimum requirements are:
- Experience of working within a Engineering / Manufacturing environment
- NEBOSH General Certificate
The key duties include:
- Ensuring that the requirements of all relevant HSE legislation are implemented, and that the business complies with corporate requirements.
- Carrying out operational HSE duties and being a visible influence on the shop floor, providing advice and guidance on HSE related matters
- To ensure the leadership team are fully engaged and adhering to the company SHE standard
- To drive best practice across the business and develop a strong safety culture.
- Drive reduction of the accident rate across the site through rigorous application of safety management.
A salary between £38,000 and £42,500 plus benefits will be rewarded to the successful applicant.
If the opportunity is of interest, please apply today or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note due to the high volume of applicants if you have not heard back within 10 working days unfortunately your application has not been successful.