£30k - 40k per year
01252 759 162
9 months ago
Health and Safety Advisor – £30,000 to £40,000 + £4,800 Car allowance + 25 Days holiday – Home based / Multi-site – *Great Growth Opportunities*
Principal People are pleased to be exclusively partnered with rapidly growing services organisation, that have recently been heavily invested in to fuel further growth.
The role will be a mixture of home working, office working (offices are in the North West of the country) and visiting a diverse range of client sites.
From a safety perspective, there will be a real mixture of risks because of the diversity of the company’s clients; meaning that there will be an opportunity to influence and make a difference within a variety of industry sectors.
Why this is a great opportunity:
- You will be joining the business at a great time in their journey and growth – meaning that you will have opportunities to progress in the future
- This is an opportunity to influence / provide advice / provide genuine value to clients in a range of different industry sectors
- There will be a huge amount of variety in your day-to-day role, visiting different clients, places and types of site
- The organisation will fund further qualifications and development opportunities
Key responsibilities of this role:
- Initially your induction will cover the training you need to understand the business and your role in more depth
- Shadowing other Advisors / Consultants in your first 3-6 months to understand how the company like to work with their clients and how they report their findings
- You will take responsibility for a pool of clients, managing your own diary to schedule in visits and meetings
- You will be adding real value to small-to-medium businesses that require some support with regards to their Health and Safety
- Working part of the week from home, partly from the office and partly out on client sites
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will possess:
- A Graduate Member of IOSH or a Chartered Member of IOSH (GradIOSH or CMIOSH) or evidently working towards
- Full UK driving license and willingness to operate to multi-sites;
- Ideally experience in working in a variety of industry sectors, however, this is not essential
The successful applicant will receive a salary between £30,000 and £40,000 plus package depending on experience.
To ensure you don’t miss out on this great opportunity, please select ‘Apply now’. Alternatively, please email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply through the Principal People website at www.principalpeople.co.uk.