£35k - 40k per year
01252 759 162
9 months ago
Health and Safety Advisor - £40K plus extensive package
Principal People are delighted to offer an exceptional opportunity for a Health and Safety Advisor seeking a progressive opportunity with a key client of ours and a Globally recognised Principal Contractor. Involved in a wide portfolio of operational activities, the successful Health and Safety Advisor will assist and lead Health and Safety performance across the established contracts. Reporting directly to the Health and Safety Manager, you will be responsible for regular site and depot visits, attending client and internal meetings and providing advice and guidance to all project related workers.
Working on diverse Infrastructure contracts across the South East and the surrounding areas, this initial 18 month contract will have a strong possibility of progressing into a permanent position for the right individual.
With the chance to work on prestigious Infrastructure projects, this is an opportunity for a Health and Safety professional to further their career within an established Health and Safety team.
Key responsibilities of this Health and Safety Advisor include:
- Promoting continuous improvement regarding Health & Safety
- Regular site inspections and audits
- Conduct accident investigations as required.
- Attend client and internal meetings
- Assist with the review and implementation of the Health & Safety management system
- Developing innovative Health & Safety training programmes
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will hold:
- NEBOSH General or NEBOSH Construction certificate or equivalent.
- Experience within the Utilities, Civil Engineering or Construction industries.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Full UK driving license
In return the successful candidate will be entitled to a salary of £35k - £40k + Company Car or £4.7k Car Allowance + Travel expenses + Private Healthcare + Private Pension Scheme + 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply immediately to avoid disappointment. Alternatively contact me direct on firstname.lastname@example.org