£45k - 50k per year
01252 759 162
5 months ago
Health and Safety Advisor – East Riding – Utilities - £45-50K + Company Car or Car Allowance
Principal People are pleased to be working with a leading utilities organisation, looking to source an experienced Health and Safety Advisor to lead a £50M contract.
The business is seeking support for a significant contract based in East Riding, Yorkshire. This role is to provide dedicated support to this 5-year contract. Engaging with the site teams your role will be to provide support and guidance as well as improve and maintain the safety culture. This role will require you to be predominately site-based spending time with the site teams.
Core responsibilities will include:
- Site Audits
- Site Visits
- Reviewing RAMS
- Incident and accident investigation when required
- Public Safety
- Basic H&S Training when required
Essential requirements include:
- NEBOSH Construction Certificate or an equivalent qualification as a minimum
- Knowledge of New Roads and Street Works Act (NRSWA)
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Full UK driving licence
- The ability to creating great working relationships with internal stake holders, local authorities, and clients.
- A collaborative and commercial approach toward improving safety
This is a fantastic opportunity to take on a role which will challenge and give you an chance to put your stamp on this business safety culture. My client is offering the successful candidate a salary of between £45-£50K + Company Car or Car Allowance of £600pm, Fuel Card, 20 days AL + BH, Pension.
To apply for this position please send your CV with the reference 25936GW to firstname.lastname@example.org