£30k - 38k per year
01252 759 162
about 1 month ago
Principal People are currently recruiting for a Health and Safety Advisor in partnership with one of the UK's leading Construction Health and Safety Consultancies. This is a great opportunity to join an expanding business, with opportunities to develop your career within a highly reputable and respected company who are leaders in their field.
This is a homebased role to cover the Gloucestershire region with remits from Bristol to Cheltenham and paying £30-38k + Package.
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will be responsible for:
- Carry out audits and site inspections
- Writing reports for clients
- Advising and implementing improvement plans
- All associated operational health and safety duties
For your hard work and dedication, you will be rewarded with:
- A salary between £30-38k (depending on experience and qualifications)
- Company Car Option or Mileage for use of personal car
- Contribution pension
- 26 days annual leave
Essential requirements include:
- NEBOSH Construction Certificate (General Certificate may be considered)
- CSCS card
- Experience in Health and Safety within Construction
- The ability to communicate and engage with all levels of personnel
- Be happy and able to work an autonomous position and manage your own workload
If this opportunity is of interest, please follow the link to apply!