£25k - 30k per year
01252 759 162
8 months ago
Health and Safety Advisor – 30k plus package based near Blackpool
This is a fantastic opportunity for an up and coming Health and Safety professional to join a locally renowned, highly reputable and growing organisation who have an excellent reputation as an established business within their specialist sector. Holding excellent core values and offering exciting opportunities to develop and progress within the organisation, the position would suit an aspiring Health and Safety professional who is seeking a fast paced position within a growing Construction business.
Working closely with the Health and Safety team, the successful Health and Safety Advisor will be organised, have strong communications skills and able to work autonomously.
An office based position with flexibility to work from home, the role is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking to progress further within the Construction industry and work within a dynamic business.
Reporting into an office based near Blackpool the appointed Health and Safety Advisor will be responsible for:
- Writing and reviewing risk assessments and method statements
- Assist with internal audits
- Regularly engage with site teams, contractors and clients
- Assist with fire risk assessments
- Proactive approach to safety management and ensure a positive safety culture
- Regular communication with all departments to ensure compliance throughout the organisation.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Nebosh General or Nebosh Construction (or working towards)
- Experience within the Construction, Facilities Management, Hard Services or Infrastructure sectors.
- Full UK Driving licence.
In return the salary is £25-£30k + 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays + pension scheme + travel expenses for site travel.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply immediately to avoid disappointment.