£33k - 38k per year
01252 759 162
6 months ago
Health and Safety Advisor - £33,000 to £38,000 plus Bonus and Package – North West England (Home / Office / Regional Travel) - *30% year-on-year company growth*
Principal People are delighted to have been exclusively engaged by a long-standing client, who are looking to recruit a Health and Safety Advisor to work on behalf of a range of clients, and providing health and safety advice to clients in an interesting mix of industry sectors, such as; Corporate office, Construction, Manufacturing and Engineering to name a few.
As the Health and Safety Advisor, you will support the client in conducting audits and inspections of client sites, providing general health and safety advice and overseeing the safety and activity of sub-contractors as well as direct employees.
As the Health and Safety Advisor you will be:
- Conducting Health and Safety audits, site inspections and coaching the safety of sub-contractors and client employees within a range of different industry sectors
- Using the company’s software and technology to report on safety performance of the client and sub-contractors
- Client facing approximately 3-4 days of the week, working from home for the remainder of the week and going in to the company’s head office from time to time
- Responsible for the management of your own diary and booking in client visits autonomously
As the Health and Safety Advisor, you will have:
- A safety NEBOSH Certificate (General or Construction)
- Have working knowledge of Construction health and safety
- A UK driving license
If you are interested in being considered for this position, please submit your interest by clicking ‘apply’ or by sending your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org