£30k - 35k per year
01252 759 162
9 months ago
Health and Safety Advisor – 6 month Fixed Term Contract – up to £35k – Ellesmere Port - 25993
A Health and Safety Advisor is required to join a specialist manufacturing organisation based near to the Ellesmere Port area. This position is an excellent opportunity for a Health and Safety Professional looking to work within a stable, well established business that have been busy throughout the current global climate. This position is to be covering a 6 month FTC and will be responsible for operational on-site responsibilities and administrative duties.
As Health and Safety Advisor your responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing Risk Assessments
- Site Inspections
- Producing accurate Standard Operating Procedures for jobs on the site
- Preparation of H&S reports for the site management team.
- Offer H&S Advice to the site
The ideal Health and Safety Advisor will:
- Hold NEBOSH General Certificate minimum
- Have experience of working with specialist manufacturing environment e.g plastics
- Have strong written verbal and report writing skills
- Be an engaging and communicative individual with the ability to liaise at all levels
In return, the salary offered for the Health and Safety Advisor is up to £35k + 25 days AL + Benefits.
This is an urgent requirement, and we are seeking the ideal candidate to commence as soon as possible. To ensure you do not miss out on this opportunity, please follow the link to apply!