£30k - 35k per year
01252 759 162
11 months ago
Principal People are working on behalf of a UK wide organisation within the Transport and Logistics industry.
We are looking for an Health and Safety Advisor who has experience within a Health and Safety Position and is keen to make that next career move.
This is a very operational and hands on position with the aim to improve the Health and Safety standard on the sites. The role will involve covering two sites with each site proposing different challenges making this a great opportunity to progress your career within Health and Safety.
Health and Safety Advisor - £30,000 to £35,000 – Transport and Logistics
The minimum requirements are:
- NEBOSH General Certificate
- Experience within a Logistics or Manufacturing background preferred
- At least 2 years’ experience within a Health and Safety Position
- ISO Management System Experience
The key duties include:
- Offering appropriate advice and support to the site teams within Health and Safety matters
- Implementing practical and effective methods to promote awareness to Health and Safety
- To carry out operational Health and Safety duties such as risk assessments, method statements and accident investigations on the sites
- To impose and maintain agreed high standards of health and safety in all areas within the sites
A salary between £30,000 to £35,000 will be offered to the successful candidate.
If the opportunity is of interest, please apply today or email me on email@example.com
Please note due to the high volume of applicants if you have not heard back within 10 working days unfortunately your application has not been successful.