£40k - 42k per year
01252 759 162
over 1 year ago
Health and Safety Advisor - £42k + Package – Based near Coventry
Principal People are delighted to be recruiting for an exceptional opportunity within an established and successful business that works within the Civil Engineering & Rail sectors.
Holding exceptional core values, this autonomous position offers the right professional a fantastic opportunity to work within a developing business who strive to deliver high quality services. The successful Health and Safety Advisor will be organised, have excellent communication skills and be able to manage their own diary autonomously across multiple sites and depots predominantly across the Midlands but across the UK as required.
This multisite position which will report into an office based near Coventry will require occasional weekend working and some overnight stays and therefore requires a level of flexibility and commitment.
Key responsibilities of this Health and Safety Advisor include:
- Liaising with client safety representatives in relation to safety related issues
- Engaging and advising with site teams in relation to Health, Safety, wellbeing and fatigue
- Undertaking investigations following accidents or near misses
- Carrying out on-site inspections and audits
- Attending Health and Safety Meetings as appropriate
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will hold:
- NEBOSH General or Construction or equivalent as a minimum
- Experience working within a Rail environment
- Full UK drivers’ licence
In return the salary is £40k - £42k + Company van + Fuel card + 22 days annual leave plus bank holidays (rising to 26 after 1 year) + pension scheme + Healthshield
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply immediately to avoid disappointment. Alternatively contact me direct on email@example.com