£40k - 45k per year
01252 759 162
4 months ago
Principal People are working on behalf of a key client within the Swindon area and we are looking for a Health and Safety Advisor to have an operational role within a Manufacturing company.
This is a very operational and hands on position with the aim to improve the Health and Safety standards and culture on the site through coaching and educating the site teams. You will be working closely with the site HSEQ Team upon making a difference and you will have the opportunity to work with many different risks.
Health and Safety Advisor – Swindon – Pharmaceutical Manufacturing – Up to £45,000 + 10% Bonus
The minimum requirements are:
- Experience working within a Health and Safety Position
- Experience within a Manufacturing environment
- NEBOSH General Certificate (Diploma level candidates are prefered)
The key duties include:
- Working with the site operational team in increasing the standard of Health and Safety at the site
- Driving forward the Health and Safety culture on the site via excellent staff engagement
- Implementing practical and effective methods to promote awareness to Health and Safety
- Coaching and educating the site teams in safe working practises
- Carry out Operational Health and Safety tasks on site.
What makes this a great opportunity?:
- This is a newly created position due to company growth and development, so an opportunity to get involved within many different projects
- The company have recently won a huge new contract which will provide an immediate project to be involved with
- The company are one of the leaders within the industry, and turn over $25 Billion worldwide
- There are lots of developmental opportunities for you to grow and enhance your skillset within Health and Safety
- Progression opportunity frequently arise within the company due to the size and scale of the business
If the opportunity is of interest, please apply today or email me on email@example.com
Please note due to the high volume of applicants if you have not heard back within 10 working days unfortunately your application has not been successful.