£28k - 32k per year
01252 759 162
26 days ago
Health and Safety Advisor – Salary up to £32,000 + benefits package
Principal People are delighted to be recruiting for an incredibly exciting role for a Health and Safety Advisor to join a successful global leading, Logistics and Distribution organisation based in Hatfield. In this position you will be the frontline health and safety support for the operational management teams ensuring that the site operates safely.
In this position you will report to the Operational Manager and have a dotted line to the Director of HSEQ so you will play a key part in contributing health and safety improvements on site.
Why work for this company?
- An exciting time to join the business as there currently on a journey of growth, taking on more clients, building new sites and growing their teams.
- Lots of variation within the role and chance to get involved with new projects that arise in Health and Safety.
- Being part of a fully invested team with excellent buy-in to Health and Safety from the business and Site Leader.
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will be responsible for:
- Co-ordinate all the health and safety for the organisation.
- Providing health and safety advice to the operational management team.
- Monitoring standards and procedures.
- Creating a positive health and safety culture.
- Identify SHE risks and develop effective risk reduction.
- Delivering health and safety training.
- Auditing and Maintaining the ISO management systems and ensuring site keeps accreditations.
The ideal will possess as a minimum:
- NEBOSH General Certificate in Health and Safety
- Ideally Experienced with management ISO systems, although not essential
- 3 + years of experience in a Health and Safety focussed role, ideally within a logistics or warehousing environment although not essential.
A salary of up to £32,000 depending on experience plus benefits will be rewarded to the successful applicant.
If the opportunity is of interest, please apply today or email me on F.Johnston@principalpeople.co.uk
Please note due to the high volume of applicants if you have not heard back within 10 working days unfortunately your application has not been successful.