£33k - 36k per year
01252 759 162
about 1 year ago
Newly created position – Regional Health and Safety Advisor – attractive salary + benefits package – Stoke-on-Trent
Are you seeking a fresh challenge with the autonomy to truly shape the role as your own?
Are you passionate about Health and Safety, and working for a business who truly believe in safety first?
If so, this could be a fantastic opportunity for you.
Principal People are currently recruiting for a Regional Health and Safety Advisor in partnership with an award-winning Trade and Distribution organisation. This is a newly created position that has been created due to the phenomenal growth of the Business, offering the right candidate a chance to work autonomously and add your stamp to the organisation.
Reporting to the SHE Manager you will play a key part in contributing H&S improvements across multiple Trade sites. The role will have a very heavy focus upon site engagement and Health and Safety culture.
Why work for this company?
- Working for highly successful award-winning company who have developed this new Health and Safety Advisor position due to growth of the company.
- Offering ample development and training opportunities to help your career development.
- A great deal of scope for this induvial working with many different risks having the opportunity to implement your own induvial mark across various sites.
- Lots of variation within the role and chance to get involved with new projects that arise in Health and Safety.
- Being part of a fully invested team with excellent buy-in to Health and Safety from the business and Site Leaders.
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will be responsible for:
- Co-ordinate all the health and safety across sites within the North Region
- Coaching and influencing the site leaders and Regional Managers, providing health and safety advice ensuring delivery of improvement plans.
- Monitoring standards and procedures.
- Creating a positive health and safety culture across multiple sites
- When required, carrying out accident and incident investigations across sites
- Identify H&S risks and develop effective risk reduction.
The ideal will possess as a minimum:
- NEBOSH General Certificate in Health and Safety
- 3 + years of experience in a Health and Safety focussed role.
- Ideally experience covering multiple sites but not essential
If the opportunity is of interest, please apply today or email me on F.Johnston@principalpeople.co.uk
Please note due to the high volume of applicants if you have not heard back within 10 working days unfortunately your application has not been successful.