£40k - 45k per year
01252 759 162
8 months ago
Principal People are currently working exclusively with a growing logistics company to recruit for a Health and Safety Advisor to hold an operational role within their Health and Safety Department.
The role is very flexible, and you will be in full control of your own diary. The role will have the opportunity to work on 5 different sites, 4 of which are in close proximity to eachother within the Kent Area.
The successful individual with be solely responsible for providing day-to-day advice and guidance to the site management team in relation to the development, maintenance, and compliance with, the Health and Safety management system and external certification standards.
Reporting to the Head of Health and Safety, you will work the team playing a key part in establishing Health and Safety procedures and practices across the sites.
Health and Safety Advisor – Harrietsham (Maidstone) – Up to £45K - Logistics
The key responsibilities of the successful Health and Safety Advisor will be:
- Carrying out risk assessments and audits on the customer sites
- Carrying method statements
- Conducting toolbox talks
- Carrying out health and safety training
- Being the point of contact for all customer enquiries and issues
- Working with the onsite team to ensure policies and procedures are being adhered to
- Making sure all training and compliance has been completed to the standard of the company
What makes this a great opportunity?:
- You will have the opportunity to work with a great Head of Health and Safety who has a passion on internal development and progression
- The business is growing, so there will be an opportunity for the role to grow as well in the future
- This role has been created due to company growth, so you will have the opportunity to join a growing business
- There is a great opportunity to truly make a difference
- As the role will be covering 5 sites, you will have the opportunity to develop your multiple site experience and meet new people
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will:
- NEBOSH General Certificate (prefered) or IOSH Managing Safely
- Possess experience working within a logistics, warehousing or manufacturing environment
- Have a positive working attitude and great communication skills
- HSE experience within ideally within an operational role
- Have the aspirations to develop their Health and Safety Career
In return the successful candidate with benefit from a salary of £40K to £45k + Package
If you are interested in this position and would like to have a confidential conversation to discuss it further please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively give me a call on 01252954966.