£28k - 35k per year + Package
01252 759 162
about 1 year ago
Assistant Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor (Site Based) – £28,000.00- £35,000.00 + Private Pension Scheme + 26 Days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays Based near Westminster
Principal People are seeking an ambitious, hardworking and aspiring Health and Safety Professional to be part of a multi-disciplined, diverse contractor that works in varying sectors across the Construction industry. Working for a Principal Contractor this role will offer the opportunity to get your Health & Safety career started and provide ampule progression and development opportunities. Reporting directly into the Project H&S Manager, you will work in a team of experienced professionals and be encouraged and assisted in undertaking qualification and courses to booster your knowledge.
You will have an opportunity to work on Major Projects across the full realm of Construction and join the business at a truly exciting time for them. You will be seen as an integral member of the team and given all of the tools to aide your learning and development with the purpose of becoming a fully fledged Health, Safety & Environmental Advisor.
Key responsibilities of this Assistant Health, Safety & Environmental Advisor include:
- Undertaking learning and development material
- Shadowing the existing members of the Safety team
- Collecting and dispersing data
- Liaising regularly with site teams and managers
- Assisting with the implementation of SHEQ campaigns
- Supporting training functions
- Conducting inductions
The successful Assistant Health, Safety & Environmental Advisor will hold:
- An ability to Commute to Central London within 90 minutes via Public Transport
- An ambition to become a Health & Safety professional
- A ‘Team Player’ mentality
- A good work ethic
- Strong organisational skills
Beneficial criteria of the Assistant Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor Include:
- Currently holding or working towards a Health & Safety qualification
- An understanding of the Construction Industry
In return the successful Assistant Health, Safety & Environmental Advisor will receive up to – £28,000.00- £35,000.00 + Private Pension Scheme + 26 Days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. If this is of interest to you, please email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org.