£36k - 41k per year + Package
about 2 years ago
Health and Safety Advisor (Policy and Procedures) - West Yorkshire - £41,000 - 10% matched pension scheme, company bonus scheme, 25 days annual leave per year plus bank holidays, company car or car allowance
Are you a dedicated Health and Safety Advisor seeking a challenging and rewarding position within an award winning organisation? Principal People are delighted to be recruiting for an incredibly exciting newly created position within a growing multi discipline organisation. Based in West Yorkshire, this predominately office based position offers flexible working hours and autonomy. Occasional site visits throughout the Yorkshire region, the position will be heavily focused on the safety management systems and documentation.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a well-established and expanding company, working in a highly successful team, you will support the organization in driving their safety culture forward.
As the Health and Safety Advisor (Policies and Procedures) you will be responsible for:
- · Conducting health and safety Management Systems audits and inspections.
- · Health and Safety training
- · Consult and analyse performance with the different business units across the wider company.
- · Write and review health and safety policies and procedures.
- · Ensure compliance throughout the business.
The successful Interim Health and Safety Advisor (Policy and Procedures) will:
- · Hold the NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent as a minimum
- · Possess experience working within utilities, waste, infrastructure, construction, manufacturing or a similar industry backgrounds
- · Be able to work collaboratively with a diverse team effectively.
- · UK Driving license
In return, the successful Health and Safety Advisor will be entitled to £36,000 - £41,000 depending on experience, up to 20% pension, travel expenses, discretionary bonus, company car or car allowance and 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
This is an urgent requirement and we have interview availability over the next couple of weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please email email@example.com.
*** We are also recruiting this position on a 12 Month Fixed Term Contract basis *** Please ask forJosh Ryan and direct your application to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively please call 01252 954 972.