£40k - 50k per year
01252 759 162
4 months ago
Health and Safety Advisor/Manager – London - £40K-£50K + Company car, 25 Days AL + BH, Private Pension – REF 26908
Principal People are inspired to be recruiting for an especially exciting role for a Health and Safety professional to join a rapidly growing Multi-disciplined Construction business, with sites located across London and the main office being in Wisley.
This is a truly unique opportunity to join a reputable business that has seen a period of phenomenal organic growth with the successful Health and Safety professional having the ability to develop and lead the Health and Safety function within the business.
Day to day duties:
- Developing and communicating the business’ Health and Safety procedures to employees on a variety of sites.
- Informing the project leadership team on observations to ensure consistent compliance with safety standards across all projects.
- Training employees and maintaining equipment so that a focus is placed on prevention of accidents.
- Producing Analytical reports using data from Safety reports.
- Regular site visits and audits to review Health and Safety Performance.
Remuneration and Benefits:
- Basic Salary of £40K-£50K, dependent on experience.
- Company car or car allowance
- 25 days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays.
- Private Pension.
- All fuel expensed.
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will hold:
- NEBOSH General or Construction certificate or NCRQ Equivalent.
- Experience working in Construction, Demolition, Fit out, Refurbishment, M&E, Civil Engineering, Utilities or similar.
- A clear and developed knowledge of CDM regulations is highly desirable.
- Experience reviewing Risk assessments.
- Experience carrying out site inspections.
- The ability to work autonomously.
With the ability to make a difference from the start and opportunity for progression this is truly a unique opportunity. If you are interested in discussing further, please contact Michael McPhilemy on email@example.com using reference 26908