£38k - 40k per year
01252 759 162
4 months ago
Health and Safety Analyst – £38,000 - £40,000 + Flexible working
We are working with one of the largest Social housing providers in the South, who have a innovative and strong safety team. There purpose is to provide affordable and sustainable housing for there residents and to make sure all there communities are safe and maintained.
Providing over 60,000 affordable homes across Berkshire, Hampshire, Devon and Wiltshire. This organisation believes in making a real difference to people’s lives, through quality homes and dedicated care and support services, The association truly works with its residents, customers, and partners to make sure services are of a high quality and deliver value for money.
They have an exciting new role as a Health and Safety Analyst, this role will work to supporting building safety team, property compliance team and assurance team to help improve the management of data and processes involved.
Why is this an exceptional opportunity?
On top of working for an award-winning employer, you will be playing a role in helping the association reduce activities that are impacting the environment and build more sustainable homes. This association is a pioneer of building safety shaping the industry and learning from the findings of fellow early adopters. The organisation offer flexible working arrangements, support for CPD and a friendly collaborative working environment.
As the successful Health and Safety Analyst your responsibilities will include:
- The management and analysis of large datasets and presenting the findings to senior management
- To liaise with various stakeholders in the company to help improve and implement new processes and management systems.
- Continuous monitoring of procedures, practices and KPI’s to make sure all requirements are achieved and in line with legal requirements.
- To produce reports summarising findings to key stake holders
The Ideal Health and Safety Analyst will have:
- Strong experience analysing data ideally from any of the following areas, Health & Safety, Property Compliance or Building Safety
- Experience as an Analyst in a Social Housing Background. Similar residential, estates or property based experience will be considered
- Experience building relationships with various stakeholders
In return, the successful Health and Safety Analyst be offered a starting salary of up to £40,000 plus a competitive package including flexible working & home working, impressive company pension scheme, a commitment to CPD and further qualifications, 25 Days leave rising to 30 with service + bank holidays on top.
This is an urgent requirement, and we have immediate interview availability. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply today to express your interest.