£37.5k per year
almost 2 years ago
I am currently looking for a Health and Safety and Compliance Advisor to join a non-profit professional association based in London.
This position offers an excellent opportunity for an individual who is seeking a role within an organisation in which no two days are the same. As the Health and Safety and Compliance Advisor you will be part of an organisation who is going through significant change within a role that has opportunity to work within an unbelievably varied role that will ultimately develop and diversify your experience within Health and Safety and provide you a long-lasting sense of challenge and job satisfaction.
As the Health and Safety and Compliance Advisor your responsibilities will include:
- To be a first point of contact for members requiring expert advice and supporting any compliance-related matters, including: infection control, health and safety requirements and decontamination, requirements of the national regulators (RQIA, HIS, CQC and HIW) and inspections along with various associated matters
- Produce written advice for members in compliance-related matters in a high-quality fashion and contribute to the development and maintenance of the organisations advice publications and template protocols and policies.
- Prepare and present at seminars and workshops and deliver training to industry professionals on compliance-related issues
- Provide advice and guidance on new & changed legislation and the organisations policies
- Drive wholesale improvement in the organisations Health and Safety culture to ensure better training, identification of risk, management of health and safety, reporting of incidents and accountability.
The ideal Health and Safety and Compliance Advisor will have:
- A NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent (NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent highly desirable).
- At least 3 years’ experience carrying out operational Health and Safety tasks within a multidiscipline organisation.
- Outgoing individual that has an approachable personality, great communication skills and most importantly a solution focused approach to Health and Safety.
- A relevant and up-to-date compliance-related qualification or a willingness to undertake training leading to a qualification.
In return, the successful Health and Safety and Compliance Advisor will be offered a salary of up to £37,500 + package.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming three weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today to express your interest.