£40k - 45k per year
01252 759 162
about 1 year ago
Health and Safety Assurance Officer - £40,00- £45,000- South London
We are working with a leading Housing Provider to search for a Safety Assurance Officer that will provide operational and specialist support across the organisation working alongside a talented team of Technical Safety Specialists.
As the Health and Safety Assurance Officer your key responsibilities will include:
- Completing audits of complex risks areas following agreed audit protocols.
- Providing assurance to contractors, consultants and supply chain partners health and safety management standards by completing appraisals, reviews and site inspections.
- Providing appropriate safety training and workshops to build proficiency in the organisations staff.
- Liaising effectively and productively to maintain accurate records of Risk Assessment for the organisation.
- Supporting senior members of the team in providing information on compliance and safety performance.
The ideal Health and Safety Assurance Officer will have:
- Hold the NEBOSH General Certificate
- Have experience with property-based compliance
- Experience delivering face to face training
- Hold a full UK driving license and have access to a motor vehicle for day to day duties
In return, the successful Safety Assurance Officer will be offered a starting salary of up to £45,000 plus 25 days annual leave rising to 30 after 3 years of service, bonus scheme, pension, health cash plan, etc.
This is an urgent requirement, and we have interview availability . To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today on 02037622793 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to express your interest.