£40k - 45k per year
01252 759 162
about 1 month ago
Health and Safety Assurance Officer - £40,00- £45,000- South London
We are working with a leading Housing Provider to search for a Safety Assurance Officer that will provide operational and specialist support across the organisation working alongside a talented team of Technical Safety Specialists.
As the Health and Safety Assurance Officer your key responsibilities will include:
- Completing audits of complex risks areas following agreed audit protocols.
- Providing assurance to contractors, consultants and supply chain partners health and safety management standards by completing appraisals, reviews and site inspections.
- Dealing with construction and maintenance, CDM, key operational property risk areas (such as asbestos, site hazards, gas and electrical safety) and contractors
- Liaising effectively and productively to maintain accurate records of Risk Assessment for the organisation.
The ideal Health and Safety Assurance Officer will have:
- Hold the NEBOSH General Certificate
- Have experience with property-based compliance
- Experience delivering face to face training
- Hold a full UK driving license and have access to a motor vehicle for day-to-day duties
In return, the successful Safety Assurance Officer will be offered a starting salary of up to £45,000 plus 25 days annual leave rising to 30 after 3 years of service, bonus scheme, pension, health cash plan, etc.
This is an urgent requirement, and we have interview availability. To ensure you do not miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today on 02037622793 or email email@example.com to express your interest.