£40k - 45k per year
01252 759 162
6 months ago
Health and Safety Assurance Officer - £40,000 - £45,000- South London
We are working with a leading Housing Provider to search for a Health and Safety Assurance Officer that will provide operational and specialist support across the organisation working alongside a talented team of Technical Safety Specialists.
As the Health and Safety Assurance Officer your key responsibilities will include:
- Completing audits of complex risks areas following agreed audit protocols.
- Providing assurance to contractors, consultants and supply chain partners health and safety management standards by completing appraisals, reviews and site inspections.
- Providing appropriate safety training and workshops to build proficiency in the organisations staff.
- Liaising effectively and productively to maintain accurate records of Risk Assessment for the organisation.
- Supporting senior members of the team in providing information on compliance and safety performance.
The ideal Health and Safety Assurance Officer will have:
- Hold the NEBOSH General Certificate
- Have experience with property-based compliance
- Experience delivering face to face training
- Hold a full UK driving license and have access to a motor vehicle for day to day duties
In return, the successful Health and Safety Assurance Officer will be offered a starting salary of up to £45,000 plus 25 days annual leave rising to 30 after 3 years of service, bonus scheme, pension, health cash plan, etc.
This is an urgent requirement, and we have interview availability. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today on 02037622793 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to express your interest.